WORK WITH US!
StickyLock is looking for passionate people to join our creative team.
Unity3D Developer (40 hours/week)
This role is more than just coding. We need a programmer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, and implement new capabilities and features. You will be responsible for implementing app/game functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging app/game solution.
- Work closely with artists and production to help scope and bid upcoming projects.
- Provide technical supervision and support on multiple projects to hit deadlines.
- Implement, debug and reﬁne games and apps through prototyping and iterative software development.
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, artists, and production to identify technical risks and implement solutions.
- Proficiency with the Unity3D game engine (5+, 2017+, 2018+).
- Understanding of the Unity3D material and shader system.
- Understanding of all stages of 2D/ 3D rendering pipeline.
- Experience optimizing scenes and environments to reduce draw calls and triangle count.
- Fluency in C#.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent physics and mathematics skills.
- Solid software engineering skills; ability to write maintainable and robust code.
- Experience using version control systems.
- Able to self-direct and comfortable with rapid prototyping and iteration.
- Able to think creatively outside the box.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate under tight deadlines.
- Strong time management & organization skills.
Bonus Points For
- Experience in Unity3D AR and/or VR development.
- Experience in AR.JS and Three.JS.
- Experience in iOS and Android development.
- Experience in WebGL.
- Experience in PHP.
MBO+ / HBO
Internship 3D Modelling AR/VR
This position requires an individual with great artistic sensibilities, robust technical skills, and a strong work ethic. The individual must be passionate about learning what it takes to be a successful 3D Artist in the game industry. You must be able to travel effectively to and from studio on a daily basis.
Candidates must possess entry-level experience via either independent work or school projects. Professional game or VR/AR development is ideal but not required. Must present an online portfolio of relevant 3D artwork for consideration.
This is not an internship-to-hire program. We’re not guaranteeing jobs to any intern in the program, but you will emerge from the program with an arsenal of professional skills, an incredible portfolio, and an invaluable experience under your belt.
- Model and texture realistic low poly 3D assets for use in AR and VR applications.
- Ensure 3D assets are of the highest artistic quality.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Knowledge of modeling technics, workflows, and processes.
- Ability to create both high and low poly models, rip clean normal maps from high poly assets.
- Solid understanding of UV layout for efficient texture usage and light-maps.
- Relevant software proficiencies: Blender/Maya/3Ds Max, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop.
- Ability to translate 2D (concept) art into 3D objects with accuracy.
- Possess the ability to work independently, take feedback, and work on a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
MBO+ / HBO