WORK WITH US!
StickyLock is looking for passionate people to join our creative team.
Unity3D Developer (40 hours/week)
This role is more than just coding. We need a programmer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, and implement new capabilities and features. You will be responsible for implementing app/game functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging app/game solution.
- Work closely with artists and production to help scope and bid upcoming projects.
- Provide technical supervision and support on multiple projects to hit deadlines.
- Implement, debug and reﬁne games and apps through prototyping and iterative software development.
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, artists, and production to identify technical risks and implement solutions.
- Proficiency with the Unity3D game engine (5+, 2017+, 2018+).
- Understanding of the Unity3D material and shader system.
- Understanding of all stages of 2D/ 3D rendering pipeline.
- Experience optimizing scenes and environments to reduce draw calls and triangle count.
- Fluency in C#.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent physics and mathematics skills.
- Solid software engineering skills; ability to write maintainable and robust code.
- Experience using version control systems.
- Able to self-direct and comfortable with rapid prototyping and iteration.
- Able to think creatively outside the box.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate under tight deadlines.
- Strong time management & organization skills.
Bonus Points For
- Experience in Unity3D AR and/or VR development.
- Experience in AR.JS and Three.JS.
- Experience in iOS and Android development.
- Experience in WebGL.
- Experience in PHP.
MBO+ / HBO
3D Modelling AR/VR
This position requires an individual with great artistic sensibilities, robust technical skills, and a strong work ethic. The individual must be passionate about learning what it takes to be a successful 3D Artist in the game industry. You must be able to travel effectively to and from studio on a daily basis.
Candidates must possess experience via either previous work, independent work or school projects. Professional game or VR/AR development is ideal but not required. Must present an online portfolio of relevant 3D artwork for consideration.
- Model and texture realistic low poly 3D assets for use in AR and VR applications.
- Ensure 3D assets are of the highest artistic quality.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Knowledge of modeling technics, workflows, and processes.
- Ability to create both high and low poly models, rip clean normal maps from high poly assets.
- Solid understanding of UV layout for efficient texture usage and light-maps.
- Relevant software proficiencies: Blender/Maya/3Ds Max, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop.
- Ability to translate 2D (concept) art into 3D objects with accuracy.
- Possess the ability to work independently, take feedback, and work on a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
MBO+ / HBO